1. It has been a fun ride
    but the server has now closed.

Skyblock And Prison

Discussion in 'Whats Going On' started by Lord_Rafox, Jul 23, 2017.

1. Lord_Rafox
    Cheerful

Lord_Rafox Jaffa cake junkie Server Staff News Author

Sep 25, 2015
    Lord_Rafox
    Greeting ladies and gents! Hope you've had a good summer so far.

I'm just letting you guys know about 2 features that have been "upgraded". These features are, as the title suggests, Skyblock and Prison.

If you've been here a while, you'll remember about a year ago we had a prison server. The aim of the game was to escape the prison by ranking up through the letters until you got free. You could rank up by mining and selling items. The more valuable it was, the more money it gave you. You could get better pickaxes, better armour etc etc. The new prison will be roughly the same, but with a few extra features to spice things up a little, such as plots you can build on, like the ones in Creative. Prison is not out yet, but will be very shortly, as we are making sure everything is good and in place before we open it to you guys.

You didn't need to be around here for long to remember our old Skyblock server. It was popular but... well... "lacking". it had all you need, but not really cool wow in your face features. So, guess what the new skyblock will be like? All I can say is it certainly has more than its fair share of cool, wow in your face features. Skyblock is up and running so I will say little more and let you guys check it out!

Have fun guys! I know you will! :)

2. Lord_Rafox
    Cheerful

Lord_Rafox Jaffa cake junkie Server Staff News Author

Sep 25, 2015
    Lord_Rafox
    Update:

Prison now released

Have fun everyone :)