Mario_head's Farewell Address

Discussion in 'General and Off Topic' started by mario_head, Jun 10, 2017.

Tags:
  1. mario_head
    Chicken

mario_head Stone MIner

Jul 16, 2012
    Credits:
    mario_head
    This is it then.
    So many long years spent, and our time together is up.
    I remember every single one of you, every single friend, every single teacher, every single online friend, I remember you all.
    And, before this gets depressing, I want to say thank you.
    Thank you to everyone.
    Thank you to my teachers, for teaching me, for believing in me, and for supporting my desire to accomplish greatness.
    Thank you to my family, for being with me when there was nobody else, even if I tried to push you away, and for continuing to be there for me, right up until the very end.
    Thank you to my online friends, those I still talk to today, and those who have grown distant. You have always been there for me, to have fun, and make even the slightest, most boring things into a fit of uncontrollable laughter and joy.
    Thank you to my ex-girlfriends, for loving me, and eventually tearing my heart to shreds, so that I may learn from my mistakes, and ultimately better myself as a person.
    Thank you to every acquaintance, and every unfamiliar person I had the pleasure of walking by in the hallways, or simply sharing the class with. Although, because of my social anxiety, we didn't talk much, I've learned a lot about many of you over the years, simply by observing unknowingly while lost in thought, or by listening to your conversations, as a harmless habit of boredom. I think greatly of all of you, and believe you will all will go on to achieve greatness.
    And lastly, thank you to my closest of friends. Every single one of you had a unique personality. Whether you were another wacky memelord, a history fanatic, a complete nerd, or even a political fanatic, you all shared one invaluable quality. That quality was kindness. Some of you expressed it more than others, but I know it was there. I'd like to take one last opportunity to sincerely apologize for every time I've dumped my problems on any of you, as it was just selfish of me not to understand and accept that everyone has their own challenges to overcome in life, and I thank you all for understanding and helping me when I needed it most, whether I abused the privilege or not.

That being said, I remember being asked something once. I was asked whether I preferred friends or family. In fact, I've been asked this frequently. I never had an answer until now, because, deep inside, I view everyone as family.

To sum it all up, it's the end of our times together. It is time for us to spread our wings and fly into the sunset that is our future. Many of us will lose contact, many of us will stay in touch. Either way, I feel a deep sorrow inside, for I know I will lose many friends, and have to earn the courage to overcome my anxiety and make new friends as I step into the future.

I want every single one of you to know, that I will never forget any of you.

Thank you all for everything, and I wish you all the best of luck wherever fate may take you.

(I know Undertale is trash, and I accept that now, and I understand that this song is a meme, but I don't know anything more suitable for such an occasion)

2. mario_head
    Chicken

mario_head Stone MIner

Jul 16, 2012
    Credits:
    mario_head
    I do not know if I will ever return to Mineplay, but to those who wish to stay in touch, I can be reached at mario_head@hotmail.com, hoffaystudios@gmail.com, Instagram (the_mario_head), Twitter (@themario_head), and much others. Thank you all for every memory you have given me.

3. Maginka
    Caffeine Fix

Maginka Owner of Mineplay Owner

Jul 29, 2011
    Credits:
    Maginka
    Well, take it easy Mario, good luck whatever you do, though like many, i guess were confused a little, but hey, its goodbye from them, and good bye from me ;)

Take care.

4. Lord_Rafox
    Paranoid

Lord_Rafox "Sherlock" Server Staff News Author

Sep 25, 2015
    Credits:
    Name colour - Light GreenTrophyIts an ElephantTrophy
    Lord_Rafox
    Aww Potato :( Best of luck for the future, stay strong, aim high and as you said, you won't for get us and we certainly won't forget you :) See you later!

5. bnwilliams
    Surrender

bnwilliams ♋Mineplay's only Mudkip♋

Jun 30, 2015
    Credits:
    Trophy
    bnwilliams
    We will all miss you mr potato head.