1. Server Address: mc.mineplay.com

_ganggang Introduction

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by _GangGang, Jul 14, 2017.

1. _GangGang

_GangGang dontsayyouknowmemesifyoudontknowwhonintendois

Jul 9, 2017
    _GangGang
    Hey guys, I'm _GangGang. I am technically and old player, I joined around time time of towny. That's kind of all you need to know about my I guess.

I got a few things to say, this is pretty much stuff I like or enjoy.
    This list doesn't include pokemon of the color combination blue and orange. I like, birds, birbs, cats, a few kinds of dogs, turtles, pokemon that arent of the color combination of blue and orange, overwatch, spacifically mercy lucio and zenboye, anime, some anime, only good anime, SAO doesn't count, neither does AoT, I am pretty picky, I also like birds, books kind of suck, I don't enjoy school either, pizza is great btw, drink lots o water, gang gang, birds are pretty cool, I hate riding cars, airplanes, and trains, ummm, saying I don't know is an answer, boostio is good meme, I suck at aiming in cs:go and overwatch, I have a certain set of skills, having self confidence is not one of them, mudkips arent cute. That's really all I need to say right now, feel free to express your opinion in the comments. and give this what ever tag you want. I also love MikiBot on discord.

2. Lord_Rafox
    Cheerful

Lord_Rafox Jaffa cake junkie Server Staff News Author

Sep 25, 2015
    Lord_Rafox
    Nice introduction Gang!

Welcome to Mineplay :)